Monday, June 30, 2008

things I dislike



I hate when I have a really good idea that turns out to be already thought of.

I hate people who yell at pedestrians.

I hate when a song is abruptly stopped right before the good part.

I hate people who rush the tempo like crazy, not following the conductor, always thinking they are correct, and choose to sit right next to me in orchestra every day.

I hate mushrooms.

I hate how people say "What??" when I am casually looking at my surroundings and they happen to pass by my field of vision.

But most of all...I hate how people don't comment *coughs*

I don't think I hate much else.

1 comment:

zeebawa said...

"Congratulations, you only hate 7 things! YOU are NOW eligible to receive a free cookie.

Click Here to receive your Cookie."

On another note, that's better then kitty =P, she hates lots more then that. Not that's it a bad thing or anything... ^_^