Thursday, July 3, 2008

fireflies don't enjoy lightning


Why? Why has the storm come? It's Summer... I guess it was only the matter of time. The cotton (from cottonwood trees) floating in the air and the fireflies swirling outside my window at night, and the sweet flowery smell and the outside pool usage--the Summer things I enjoy--could only only last so long. Because the winter lasted, it seemed, the course of three seasons, I assumed the usual Summer would happen. But I see now how this is just Spring in disguise.

On the flip side of things... it's raining!!! I actually do like rain, I don't know why I was so let down by it. One of the best days of my life it was raining, in fact it was the main feature of the day which made it my favorite.
I like to go back to the happiness of that day.

No comments: