Wednesday, July 9, 2008

oh joyous parallels

How can I maintain a joyful mindset when I know I could be suffering with the safe effort?
By knowing that being joyful is better.
or By forgetting that I could be suffering.

How can I fall in love when I know that I could be in love with someone else just as easily?
By knowing that being in love is better than searching and doubts.
or By forgetting that I could be in love with another.

Why can't I maintain a joyful mindset when I know I could be suffering with the safe effort?
Because I really am suffering, I just don't want to believe it.

Why can't I fall in love when I know that I could be in love with someone else just as easily?
Because I really am in love with someone else, I just don't want to believe it.

I have a theory about love, and it's just as good as any other. If you let yourself fall in love, then you will. And if you believe that you are in love, then you are. If your subconscious thinks this, and your conscious doesn't, then the idea will be enforced even more, and you'll never let go.

My problem is that I don't want to believe my own theory, it makes me wonder how slightly better my life could be if I decided I would fall in love with someone else.
It also makes me think that my subconscious will never let go...and that I have no control over it.

I'm suffering inside. But I know that being in love is better than that.

No comments: