Wednesday, July 9, 2008

not faltered from flattery

In just 5 days I have been complimented by my boyfriend so much, I barely knew how to take it. It wasn't the density of the flattery that took me off guard, just the fact that they were all things I've always wanted to hear about myself, and how creative he was in saying them.

For small talk I brought up the fact that I am very ninja, and he didn't argue that pirates were better or say "oh really?" in a sarcastic teasing way or confessed that he was also a ninja or asked me for some proof, perhaps records of my most resent assassination as most boys seem to respond with. He said that it couldn't be true. That I am too nice. That I am cuddly, like a bunny.

Take into account that I have only talked to him in person once so far, and you have to admit it's pretty flattering.

He sent me a message at 3 in the morning saying that he couldn't stop thinking about me. And went off talking about how kind and courteous and beautiful I was. He even used the word enchanting, which I thought was wonderful. Also that he loved me...

Damn I'm good. haha.

He's a sweet guy =D

No comments: