Monday, July 28, 2008

i told you i drew things

If you remember or recall, I said I had done some sketching back when I started blogging here. I don't think they are exceptional, but they aren't stick figures and they do remotely look like what I was trying to make them look like.

"cacanoe"
"vacant and filthy"
"do through do"
I shouldn't have folded the banana and vase picture before i scanned it, although it kind of works with the vase, like a table maybe?

I can draw the general pose of someone, but with the way I draw things, just what I see and not thinking about 3-D objects like they tell you to in art classes, if they move slightly and the fol din their shirt changes, I have to start all over. I need a manikin.

Anyway, the titles are the most fun about this. I draw the nearest object to me that is interesting enough to keep my attention and give it an arty name afterwards.

Give me your wildest and most illogical interpretation.

2 comments:

Prisstopolis said...

This post is partially diverting!

Unknown said...

Cacanoe? Is this supposed to mean something?