Monday, July 21, 2008

movies

I watch a lot of movies. At least one a week, I average more during the summer. Sometimes one a day. And although I cannot remember all the movies I like, nor all the movies I have seen, these are my favorites of which I remember in no logical or significant order. I even threw in the occasional Disney favorites from my childhood to throw off any trend you thought you were about to see in my list. Take that.

Benny and Joon
Austin Powers (all)
V for Vendetta
Superbad
Minority Report
Cashback
Walk Hard
Memento
Across the Universe
Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Little Mermaid
Pirates of the Caribbean (all)
Paprika
Rush Hour
District B13
Toy Story
The Matrix
Donnie Darko
Sicko
This Is Spinal Tap
Moulin Rouge
Pan's Labyrinth
There Will Be Blood
The Bothersome Man
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Mirror Mask
Son of Rambow
Namesake
The Lion King
Transformers
In Bruges
Princess Bride

It seems to me that I end up liking more movies than I think I will. If I go to see a movie I will rarely hate it. Except that one movie Michael Clayton. I really hated it for some reason I can barely recall. Don't see it I beg of you.

Do we share any common favorites? =)

No comments: