Wednesday, July 9, 2008

asshole and slut traditions

Rocky Horror Picture Show is about 30 years behind my time, but a friend of mine has introduced me to the movie, and I attended a midnight showing last weekend. It was awesome, I'll go again with her in early August.
Going as Magenta, I made an accurate costume from her first appearance in the movie during the Time Warp.
If you have ever attended a showing of this particular movie, you know that every theatre has a different tradition for all of the "virgins" (never having attended a showing before). Of course I went up for the ceremony, I am quite spontaneous and outgoing when it comes to these things.
I didn't know much of the audience script, but with these things you catch on quickly.
Even though the majority of the audience was obnoxious people yelling profanity in their floor-show attire, I found the experience worth while and really fun. How many chances do you get to throw toast in a theatre and check out hot guys wearing barely anything in the middle of the night?

Every month if I want. *_*

No comments: