Monday, August 25, 2008

more things i dislike


As I said before, there are thing that I dislike. In addition to those things, there are these of which have come to my attention since that posting.

I hate being pestered upon the the waking of my consciousness. I can hear you, I just can't bring myself to respond in any way more than moving my legs around a little bit.

I severely dislike country music.

I hate seafood, save a few kinds of fish which are tolerable.

I hate having to pick what to wear, it's just annoying.

I hate when people leave me anonymous messages saying unnecessarily mean and nonconstructive things that are significantly far from the truth and with a bad connotation.

I hate when (and this happens quite often) I can't remember a word for something. I know there is a word for it because I remember the context it was in, and I was about to say or write it when my mind freezes up. It takes so much determination to let go of the fact that it won't come to me. Then of course and minute or and hour or a year passes and I finally remember it. Then all that weight of trying to recall comes off my shoulders.

I hate history homework. Granted, sometimes I can get into it; find an idea interesting or take pride in the detailed and long answer I gave to one of the question. But it just doesn't look appealing and it really isn't.

No comments: