Tuesday, September 2, 2008

teenage rebellion

I don't need to conform myself. I don't need to look any better or act any ditsier or change my hairstyle or clothing. I don't need to do anything about this stuff. I have gotten to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I am confident. Why do they think I need to?

I don't want to be on a team that doesn't accept me.

I don't want to be on a team that hates me.

I don't want to spend a lot of my free time that I could be spending with people who enjoy time with me, with people who mutter under their breath and talk about me behind my back.

They hate people doing that to them, but they are way worse.

They are hypocritical, bitchy, superficial, stupid, over-confident, annoying, boring, badly dancing, unnecessarily criticizing teenage jerks.

I want no part of them, I just want to hang out with the people in my AP classes and go to parties and then go to college. I don't need drama, I hate it in fact. And I'm not one who says that and then purposely creates it for the excitement. I hate it, and I don't want to be in the situation where I have to defend myself constantly.

As soon as I can find coach, I'm quitting. If she can talk me out of it somehow, then great, but I'm not sure if there's much she could say that would change my mind.

I deleted all of them from my myspace account. In their world that is really important and insulting =) I expect to pay for it through more rumors and talking behind my back, but I'm expecting it. And when I get off the team, I may just do a little talking of my own about them.

1 comment:

Nocella Clan said...

Don't quit, then they win!!!!!!